Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Water Times

I found a park in Orlando with a splash pad.  We met up with our friends Cassie and her little boy Jim.  She also brought along two friends and their kids.  It was so much fun!  We were there for 3 hours!  Duke did get a bucket of water dumped on his head by a strange boy, but his mom made him apologize.  We played in the water for a long time, then on the playground before heading home.  Here are some pics of our fun time.

Landon trying to drink the water!
Covering her face as she's running through.
Duke laid back and chillin' while enjoying a popsicle!
Ready to go home...totally wiped out!!
I think all the kids inherited the red tomato face from Mommy!!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE their red little faces! I hope one of these days we'll be able to hook up again! I miss you guys and I'd LOVE to get my hands on those cuties!

Stephanie Karnes said...

i know i know!! i would love to get together!! any chance you will be coming to tampa for a visit?? you still have family here??