Friday, June 27, 2008

Lovin' on Each Other

The first two pics were taken from my phone, so they might not be the best quality, but I had to capture this moment.   Sadie was SO lovin' on Landon.  She had her arm resting on him and he was rubbing her back at one point.  It was so stinkin' sweet!  Sadie is also into "stripping" now.  Duke strips down as soon as he sees Sadie doing it.  (thus the reason for them in their diapers)

The other pic is naked Landon playing in the water.  I gave both him and Duke a haircut outside.  I told him to rinse off in the pool.  He continue to play by himself for quite some time.  When I saw him with this ring around his waist, I had to grab the camera.  I thought it was too funny!  I took a few pics, but the others were "frontal" views and didn't think I should post those.  :)
There isn't much news today except that we are super excited about Dustin, Nys, Molly, Adie, & Grandma Blackburn coming to visit!  They will get in late tomorrow night.  Every night for probably the past two weeks Sadie will ask when are they getting here and are we going to Aquatica.  (SeaWorld's new waterpark which we ARE going to on Monday!)  I guess I shouldn't have mentioned it so soon!  






No comments: