Monday, June 23, 2008

Breakfast time pics

I don't have too much to tell, but thought I would share some pics from breakfast this morning.  Duke was being full of himself!  He kept making this hilarious face and I had to get a picture of it.  Landon and Sadie, of course, wanted a picture too.  They are holding their toys from their happy meal yesterday.  We picked up McDonald's for lunch and brought it home.  Sadie was requesting it, which is strange cause they eat it maybe once every few months!  Sadie is doing well.  I will be taking her to the dentist bright and early tomorrow morning.  I'm assuming she will get her teeth pulled then.  I'll keep everyone updated.  Say a little prayer for her around 8:30am.  Thank you!



1 comment:

Chelle said...

They are such little peanuts! I can tell you thoroughly enjoy them! How blessed they are to have YOU for a mom!