Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Night Bible


We have a Good Night Bible that we read from just about every night.  Landon's favorite is the story of Zacchaeus and Sadie's is Queen Esther.  After we read a story of choice from each of them, there are two songs they HAVE to sing.  It is hilarious!  They learned them so quickly and Sadie even added motions to hers.  These videos were taken about 2 months ago, but I had to post them.   This song is called "Bedtime Rhyme."  I will write the words below just in case you can't understand them!  


"Twinkle twinkle starry-shine, now it's Bible story time.  We can learn of God above, read of Jesus and His love.  Let's get ready right away and be with God to end our day."  (to the tune of 'twinkle twinkle little star')

3 comments:

Mandy Farris said...

that is too cute!

Chelle said...

Too cute! I love Sadie's motions! It's great to have those special moments on film!

Unknown said...

Hello, Karnes family! How blessed I was to discover your blog starring adorable Landon and Sadie enjoying My Good-Night Bible! I am Susan Lingo, who wrote My Good-Night Bible and your video clips and photo were delightful! Would you consider allowing me to use the photo on the Susan Lingo Books website (www.susanlingobooks.com) on the My Good-Night Bible page? It would be a lovely addition and provide other families the chance to see the book being so enjoyed!

(My email is susan@susanlingobooks.com.) Sadie and Landon, you sing so nicely and I love the motions you added, Sadie! Night-Light would smile if he could hear you both sing!

Blessings to your family!
Susan

Susan Lingo Books