Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun Fort Times!!

A view from inside the fort.

Peeking through.

Nice cheesy smiles!!


We've had a good start to our days without daddy.  He left around 10am.  It was slightly raining, but we (i) decided to go on my run anyway.  I already had their cups and snacks ready.  I hadn't even looked outside.  Greg helped put the cover on the stroller and we were off.  I've got two runs in this week, so keeping on schedule.  I'm feeling better each time, but can't keep a good accurate time since I'm frequently stopping to pick up cups or snack bags.  I'm averaging around 27-28 minutes.  Fine with me.  I'm not in a hurry, I just want to exercise.  One day I would love to run a half marathon...maybe after the kids are in school.  We got back from our run and decided to build a fort.  It's been overcast and a little rainy, so figured I better come up with some fun stuff to do inside.  I moved the couch around, brought in kitchen chairs, blankets, and pillows & POOF...a magical fort!!  The kids loved it!!  Here are some pics to show their fun.  

1 comment:

Chelle said...

So cute!!! Forts are always a good idea - whether it's raining or not.