Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of Pre-Kindergarten!!

I can't believe our Landon & Sadie started preschool today!  It blows me away!  They were pretty excited and we had a perfect morning.  Not one child or mommy shed a tear.  They walked in that room like they'd been there a thousand times before.  I was impressed!  They both enjoyed it and their teacher said they were wonderful & well-behaved.  Exactly what mommy wants to hear :)

Wearing new dress & shirt from Grandma Linda.
Sadie wanted to take a picture of me & Landon.  He's so handsome!
So of course Landon took one of me & Sadie.  Beautiful girl!
A picture of the backpacks from Grandma & Papaw Blackburn.  Just perfect for them!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Cute pictures!! So glad they are enjoying school- I know it has to be nice for you : ) Brevin woke up at 4:45 the morning of his first day and didn't go back to sleep until 6:15- I think he was a little excited!! I showed him that video of Landon climbing the door frame. He tried it about a week later, but couldn't quite make it all the way- it was pretty funny watching him try though. Hope you are doing well and your tooth is healing (we just spent $400 on Swartz's teeth- fun times).